Since Oma was here it gave Matt and I a chance to get away for the day and night so we went over to Estes Park. We decided to do a little horseback riding up the Rocky Mountains and had a great time!

Check out the kitten riding on the horse.
This is Cheech the horse I rode and they told me not to let him get to close to the horse in front of him because he liked to nip their butts...haha...he did fine though and I kept him far enough away!
Matt riding Tons of Fun!
Our little studio we had for the night at the Wildwood Inn...great place and we plan to go back in the Winter!

We definitely enjoyed our hot tub and the view!
Matt doing some grilling

Our yummy dinner of swordfish, sirloin, corn on the cob, baked potato, and salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment