Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dining Out for the Air Force ROTC at CSU

Dining Out is an event that they do once a year to congratulate seniors and it's also a time to bring guests to enjoy the experience with you. We had a babysitter lined up but then she canceled so we decided to bring Nick with us. He did really well and everyone thought he was sooo cute! What can I say? He is a handsome little man!!!This is Jon and Mallory, good friends who are getting married in the summer and Jon got a pilot slot.
I added this one because I love the look on Matt's face as I'm talking to him.

Finally got a picture of us together all dressed up!

Nick and Matt watching the 4 man routine and catching a little glimpse at me as well.

The 4 man Wing Walker Pershing Rifle team. They won first place at the competition in California.





No comments:

Post a Comment