Sunday, March 22, 2009

Keystone, CO

Matt and I went to Keystone for a weekend getaway while Grandma took care of Nicholas. Everyday was gorgeous and we actually put a few too many layers on! This is the new Gondola at Keystone.


Here you can see Breckenridge in the background.
Here I am shredding the narr.


This is a group of people observing skiiers/showboarders falling down one of the slopes.
Here is the slope that they are watching and I have to tell you that they applauded Matt as he was sliding down the mountain head first!
This is the lake outside of our condo that they you can normally ice skate on but since it had been so warm they closed it for the season.

This is the condo/studio that we stayed in which was just perfect for us.


We also did some night skiing which we really enjoyed because it was not crowded at all and although it was night it was not too cold.

Here's Matt shredding the narr.


No comments:

Post a Comment